Cisco Aironet 3700 Series: High-Density Experience
The Cisco Aironet 3700 Series is designed for high-density network environments that use mission-critical, high-performance applications. The Aironet 3700 Series incorporates the High-Density Experience by using an innovative chipset with the best-in-class RF architecture. The Aironet 3700 Series provides three times the performance of current 802.11n based Wi-Fi at a greater distance.
The industry’s first access point with an integrated 802.11ac Wave 1 radio supporting 4x4 multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) with three spatial streams offers:
- The industry's first access point with integrated 802.11ac Wave 1 radio to support a 4x4 MIMO with three spatial streams
- Cisco CleanAir Technology with enhanced 80 MHz channel support
- Updated Cisco ClientLink 3.0 to boost performance for all clients, including 802.11ac
- Dual Band 2.4/5 GHz integrated radios to address the growing needs of BYOD and bandwidth demands
- A modular design that supports Cisco Wireless Security and Spectrum Intelligence, Cisco 3G Small Cells, or future 802.11ac Wave 2
Specifications at a Glance
Certified by the Wi-Fi Alliance, Aironet 3700 Series Access Points are offered in two versions:
- The 3700i model has integrated antennas for typical office deployments
- The 3700e model requires external dual-band antennas and is for RF-challenging indoor environments
The 3700e model is for RF-challenging indoor environments and requires external dual-band antennas. (For more information about antennas, visit: Antenna Product Portfolio for Cisco Aironet 802.11n Access Points).
More Related Cisco Aironet Access Points Topics: