What Components Make Up Cisco DNA?
- DNA Center is a better way to manage your network. Offers centralized, intuitive management that make it fast and easy to design, provision, and apply policy across your entire network environment.
- Software-Defined Access. The industry’s first policy-based automation from the edge to the cloud takes a logical, policy-based approach that deploys and secures services and adapts to changes faster.
- Analytics and Assurance. Abstracts network insights by collecting data from the network using the Network Data Platform and then identifies service-impacting issues before users do while enabling faster troubleshooting.
- Encrypted Traffic Analytics (ETA). Enhances the ability of the Cisco network to act as a sensor and uncovers threats hidden in encrypted traffic using network analytics (without decryption). These threats are viewed within the Stealthwatch Management Console. ETA enhances the ability of the Cisco network to act as a sensor.
- Network Data Platform collects data from the network, normalizes that data and then sends it to DNA Center to be viewed in the Assurance screen.
- Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series is the first purpose-built platform designed for Cisco DNA. An open and programmable platform with integrated support for wireless and IoT devices. It extends our existing wireless, switch and routing DNA-ready infrastructure.
Share this post
To be informed of the latest articles, subscribe:
Subscribe to be notified of future posts.
- 132 Cisco Switches - Cisco Firewall
- 112 Networking
- 102 Cisco & Cisco Network
- 94 Cisco Routers
- 80 Cisco Technology - IT News
- 52 IT
- 51 Cisco News
- 42 Cisco Wireless - Cisco Wireless AP
- 39 Technology
- 15 Cisco Certification - CCNA - CCNP - CCIE
- 14 Data Center
- 11 Cisco IP Phones
- 10 Cisco Modules - Cisco Cables - Cisco Memory
- 9 Cisco License
- 4 Cisco Modules & Cards
- 4 HPE Servers
- 3 Cisco Switches,
- 3 Cisco Switches-Software
- 2 Cisco Transceiver Modules
- 2 NGFW
- 1 Social Media - Internet