Updated: Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 has been updated, more new features are here. What are new features include? Let’s read the latest data sheet of Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831.
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 offers many improvements. New features include:
● Superior wideband acoustics with the first two-element speaker in a conference phone; this feature allows the phone to capture the full voice spectrum without having to compromise with a single-element speaker
● Expanded room coverage with support for daisy chaining two units
● Support for optional DECT wireless extension microphone: sold separately
● Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) signaling
● Device authentication and signaling encryption using Transport Layer Security (TLS) with Advanced Encryption Standard 128 (AES-128)
● Media encryption using Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) with AES-128
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) on Cisco UCM Versions 9.0 and later. For supported Cisco UCM versions before 9.0, a public space license is required.
More the newest info of Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831, such as the Product Specifications (System Specifications, Temperature, Safety and EMC), Ordering Information (including Cisco Call Control, Non-Cisco SIP Based Call Control, 8831 Accessories, Power Cords) you can read the full data sheet:
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 enhances people-centric communications, combining superior high‑definition (HD) audio performance and 360-degree coverage for all sizes of conference rooms and executive offices. It provides an audiophile sound experience with a full-duplex two-way wideband (G.722) audio hands-free speaker.
The IP Conference Phone 8831 is a simple, scalable solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. It provides flexible deployment options and expansion by using optional extension microphones that can be wired or wireless (Digital Equipment Cordless Telephone [DECT]) with a daisy-chain configuration of two units.
The IP Conference Phone 8831 has an industrial design with enhanced ergonomics that puts the user first. It offers a detached control panel so that the display may be easily viewed without having to move the entire unit. It also provides easy view of device mute status from all sides.
Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Business Edition systems, the IP Conference Phone 8831 delivers a more productive, acoustically pleasing, and secure communications experience across sites and participants.
More Cisco IP Phone Topics