Cisco Business Edition 7000-Empower, Engage, Innovate
Built on the virtualized Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) platform, the Cisco Business Edition 7000 (BE7000) is equipped with premium Cisco Collaboration applications for voice, video, mobility, messaging, conferencing, instant messaging and presence, and contact center. Turn them on as your collaboration needs increase and easily scale your users and devices by deploying additional BE7000 servers. The modular building block design of BE7000 is ideal for deployments from several hundred users to tens of thousands of users, providing plenty of room for future growth.
Here’s what you get:
• Complete service offering: End-to-end collaboration capabilities include voice, video, conferencing, messaging, instant messaging and presence (IM&P), mobility, contact center, and more, for every user on any device from any location.
• Simplified deployment and management: Preconfigured virtualized servers come with ready-to-run virtualization software and ready-to-activate collaboration applications, significantly reducing time to dial tone.
• Scalable and highly available platforms: Get a building-block design: simply stack servers to add more users, devices, and collaboration capabilities. “Pay as you grow” platforms scale to support deployments of any size.
• Open and interoperable architecture: Innovative system transparently supports third-party applications and telepresence and video endpoints.
These powerful, centralized, feature-rich communications and collaboration solutions are optimized for large organizations with thousands of users and devices. And they are all deployed on one converged, centrally managed infrastructure. That means server hardware and virtualized resources are all integrated for easy procurement and faster, more cost-effective implementation.
Cisco Business Edition 7000 is a customizable collaboration solution that can help you:
- Delight your users with interactive, intuitive, easy-to-use collaboration
- Boost productivity with efficient, highly secure, connected workspaces
- Reduce complexity with a simple, easy-to-manage platform
- Lower total cost of ownership with cost-effective, time-saving operations
- Protect investments with a scalable, modular, stackable design
Integrated Versus Separate Solutions
Unified communications applications have joined voice and email as vital services for enterprise environments. With a BE7000, IT can deliver more with far less effort and cost. One integrated and interoperable platform offers all the communications and collaboration services you need. Each solution comes preloaded with all core applications ready to activate. This simplifies and reduces the time required to set up, install, and deploy collaboration capabilities across the organization. And a broad range of third-party applications is also supported, extending the breadth and depth of the platform to support the tools you prefer for your business – all centrally managed with one intuitive, easy-to-use management tool.