Cisco Aironet 1570 Family
There are three 1572 models:
- Cisco Aironet 1572IC—Internal Antennas with cable modem
- Cisco Aironet 1572EC—External Antennas with cable modem
- Cisco Aironet 1572EAC—External Antenna AC powered Model
The AP1572 highlights include:
- Most advanced carrier-grade outdoor Wi-Fi AP.
- Dual-band 2.4 and 5 GHz with 802.11ac Wave 1 support on the integrated 5 GHz radio.
- Maximum radiated RF power allowed by law.
- High Density Experience (HDX):
- Cisco CleanAir 2.0 technology provides integrated spectrum intelligence for a self configuring and self-healing network on 80 MHz channels.
- ClientLink 3.0 improves reliability and coverage for legacy 802.11n and 802.11ac data rates.
- Optimized Roaming to allow clients to join the most optimal access point.
- Turbo performance which uses Cisco ASIC design to maximize radio performance.
- Improved 802.11ac range and performance with 4x4:3 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology.
- 1.3 Gbps (5 GHz) 802.11ac data rates.
- Cisco Flexible Antenna Port technology.
- DOCSIS 3.0 / EuroDOCSIS / JapanDOCSIS 3.0, 24x8 hybrid fiber-coaxial (HFC) cable modem option.
- Improved radio sensitivity and range performance with four antenna MIMO and three spatial streams.
- Multiple uplink options (Gigabit Ethernet-10/100/1000 BaseT, Fiber SFP, Cable modem).
- Power: AC, DC, Cable, UPOE, PoE-Out (802.3at).
- 4G LTE coexistence.
- NEMA Type 4X certified enclosure.
- Module option: Investment protection and future proofing.
- Low visual profile design.
- Unified or autonomous operation.
More about the Aironet 1570 Deployment Guide you can read here: