User Guide: Use nProbe as NetFlow-Lite Aggregator
May 8 2015 , Written by Cisco & Cisco Router, Network Switch Published on #Cisco Switches - Cisco Firewall
Do you know how to use nProbe as NetFlow-Lite Collector? What’s the problem of NetFlow-Lite? What’s the typical nProbe Deployment? And how does the NetFlow-Lite Support in nProbe? In this article, we will share the main info related to these questions.
• NetFlow-Lite brings visibility to switched networks.
• NetFlow-Lite are exports in v9/IPFIX format and contain packets sections.
• Legacy NetFlow collectors need additional support to understand and analyze NetFlowlite flows.
More Related NetFlow-Lite Topics
Subscribe to be notified of future posts.
- 132 Cisco Switches - Cisco Firewall
- 112 Networking
- 102 Cisco & Cisco Network
- 94 Cisco Routers
- 80 Cisco Technology - IT News
- 52 IT
- 51 Cisco News
- 42 Cisco Wireless - Cisco Wireless AP
- 39 Technology
- 15 Cisco Certification - CCNA - CCNP - CCIE
- 14 Data Center
- 11 Cisco IP Phones
- 10 Cisco Modules - Cisco Cables - Cisco Memory
- 9 Cisco License
- 4 Cisco Modules & Cards
- 4 HPE Servers
- 3 Cisco Switches,
- 3 Cisco Switches-Software
- 2 Cisco Transceiver Modules
- 2 NGFW
- 1 Social Media - Internet